It is easy to get caught up in the whole video creation process and forget the basics for video success.
So here is a quick and easy video success checklist for when you’re creating content this week…
Quick Video Checklist
Remember that when you’re posting a video, you need to target the key pain points your audience are experiencing right now to get them to tune in fast and keep watching.
- What is your audience’s number one problem, right?
- How can your product or service help them fast?
- What keywords are they typing into Google?
- What are the main challenges they face that bother them?
- What is their number one issue today?
- What part of their problem takes up the biggest chunk of their time?
Once you have reminded yourself of those points…
Make a video for your audience that answers their questions and really does speak to them in their language. You should concentrate on trying to really connect and share something with your audience that they enjoy.
- Do share a surprising fact or statistic.
- Do share something that will spark a conversation.
- Do try and be entertaining as well as educational.
- Do post up testimonials to inspire your audience to get started.
- Do share something personal to encourage trust.
Video content needs to be short and snappy.
Video is the number one way to build engagement for your brand.
Video is the key to sustainable growth.
Hope these reminders have helped with winning video content this week.
Do let me know how you get on.